Brand New Triple Ramp @ Port Burwell Marina

Boat launch is great but on the right side the angle iron is very sharp when bringing my boat in my boat just rubbed the side missing my bumper and put a good gouge in the side of my boat not to deep but down to the aluminum. Would be great if a solid dock bumper was attached to the angle iron.

Drove by it today all i saw was a pad and 4 post and with the season started good luck on the rest being done

Drove by it today all i saw was a pad and 4 post and with the season started good luck on the rest being done
There’s always got to be one negative person in the crowd...if your talking about the fish cleaning station for our docking customers “high hopes” it’s well under way and should be completed in the next week or so. Waiting on ordered material for the cleaning top. ?

Boat launch is great but on the right side the angle iron is very sharp when bringing my boat in my boat just rubbed the side missing my bumper and put a good gouge in the side of my boat not to deep but down to the aluminum. Would be great if a solid dock bumper was attached to the angle iron.
Sorry to hear this, we will definitely look into some kind of a bumper rail to avoid this in the future.

Back