Body Bait Storage

I use Special mate boxes for spoons and a B & B tangle free floating box as well as a special mate for cranks. The B & B is a very nice box

I’ve got one special mate box with nothing but reef runner 800s
Another special mate box with nothing but deep taildancer 11s and deep husky jerk 12s
One with nothing but bandits
Another with spoons.
Then about 20 Plano boxes with other crankbaits that don’t fit in this special mate boxes.

And then I use about 12:different crankbaits thru out the summer,,, when I die somebody is going to get one hell of a deal on walleye lures!

the location is right, Highbury at Dundas on the south of Dundas on the west side of Highbury.

I'm sure it was just a typo, Angling Sports is the name.

@rcfire77 where did you get these? Very shiney, I must have some. 😁
Very shiny indeed @Brokenwing 🤣👍 After @rcfire77 posted these “shiny” Custom painted Ripplin Red Fins this past summer,and mentioning how well these lure’s were working for him, I had to go out to buy some of them for myself! lol 😂 Orange seem to be a “Hot” walleye colour as well with the silver. 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1175.jpeg
    IMG_1175.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1176.jpeg
    IMG_1176.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1174.jpeg
    IMG_1174.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1173.jpeg
    IMG_1173.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 16
the location is right, Highbury at Dundas on the south of Dundas on the west side of Highbury.

I'm sure it was just a typo, Angling Sports is the name.
@Outdorman it’s Angling Sports for sure,( likely a typo),as you had mentioned. At times though as well, I get Angling Outfitters west of Woodstock mixed up with Angling Sports in London,which Angling Sports is closer to me for some not too bad lure selection and some deals as well. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1173.jpeg
    IMG_1173.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 4
I drove by it twice weekly for months on end while I was still working for a pickup nearby but never stopped in.

Thought about parking on the side street beside it, but didn't figure the traffic would allow me to back in off of Highbury.

Oh well, maybe someday. 🌻

I was recently on Mike Borovic’s IT'‘s FRIDAY FISHES when I came across a unique body bait case and which are Mfgd. for most of the Lure Companies including Ice Jigs and Spoons, Lipless, Jigging Rapala's and the likes and lots more.

See Screenshot from Early Summer Trolling Walleye (contains graphic underwater fishing camera footage)

I thought that these cases were Mfgd by Rapala in which they were not, but after further searches I found the Mfgr. at https://fishmorecompany.com/collections/t3-pro

For a quick view on Google Images for many of the cases:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Fis...s&bih=587&biw=1255&rlz=1C1BFEM_enCA1079CA1079

From YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEB&search_query=FishMore+Company+T3+Pro+Lure+Cases

See Attachement for List of Lure Companies they make their cases for.

Attachments

• Mike Borovic - IT's FRIDAY FISHES.png
    Mike Borovic - IT's FRIDAY FISHES.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • T3 PRO FOR.png
    T3 PRO FOR.png
    51 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks