Off Topic Boat House questions

Outdorman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Wondering if there is any information on the sale, lease or rental of Boat Houses on the Inner Bay. Would want it close as possible to London. Will be fishing for Pike and Perch, but will drive around for Walleye. Needs to be on the lake and not in a creek, I had a slip in Burwell and can't handle the amount of scum that builds up on your boat and motor and always wondered if the water pump intake is restricted.

thank you

Well . Doesn't matter where you put your boat, your going to have scum. In the bay it will be just a different colour. Done both and prefer to trailer mine.

hey there, @Outdorman. The scum line from a creek or river will always be worse compared to fresh water Lakes etc. Just imagine the crap that gets dumped into the creeks. It is not kool having a scum line on our boats, but it is the price we pay for less stress and avoiding mishaps at the boat ramp.

Most leave them in.....Some don't. Either way, she's going to get alittle dirty.

Back in the day, I trailered every weekend. Until I pulled her out with the outdrive down. After that dockage made more sense to me.
Heck , I liked the idea so much, I bought what I think is a Marina!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks