Boat Cleaning

Hey Folks. Looking to see if anyone has a contact for off the trailer boat cleaning.
Any help is appreciated.

I had mine cleaned by NEM Port Bruce last year.

Cleaning exceeded my expectations, but last year was my first time for growing hula skirts on the boat.

I trailered before that.

Hi all! Yes we do off trailer bottom washing, which gets you a like new bottom for $175 this year. We also offer shrink wrap with FREE winter storage for $12ft and of course we winterize too. You can call 519-630-4881 if you have any questions or to book your winter services

Cost of doing business Corey06. Covid has kicked the crap out of many businesses and considering the late start for all Marine related businesses, revenues have taken a big hit though operating costs have risen. So when I saw only $25 increase in their fees, I consider that a gift from NEM.
Thanks Greg and Sam for keeping your C.D.B. increases to an absolute minimum. A true reflection of NEM's dedication to great service to their clients and community.👍👍
I saw the before and after of their hull cleaning...Outstanding!!!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks