Bluffs bar today 25th

jamieharrower24

Heading down to the ramp right now with my 21ft Starcraft CC to try out at bluffs. The boat came down from up north early this year so hafta runout there seeing all the pics on here. Has trolling the bar/weed edge been working at all? That's all I've ever done yrs out there prior when get out there. Hopefully will have live pics posted.

I had no luck inside the bar yesterday mid afternoon. Did see a few boats fishing the outside edge and a pile of bikinis directly on the bar :eek:
Probably why I didn't go back out & around, just walked my boat over the other side(y)

Lol. That's
I had no luck inside the bar yesterday mid afternoon. Did see a few boats fishing the outside edge and a pile of bikinis directly on the bar :eek:
Probably why I didn't go back out & around, just walked my boat over the other side(y)

Lol. That's good and bad news EV. I hope we grab just one fish out there today. I love the chance to get out to bluffswith my bigger boat. Normally just limited to the bay in my 14 tinner.

The girlfriend and I were there yesterday. Only got 1... a 2.5lbs walleye on a spinnerbait. I have never heard of a walleye coming off of a spinnerbait.

We went for a swim on the bar after.

The girlfriend and I were there yesterday. Only got 1... a 2.5lbs walleye on a spinnerbait. I have never heard of a walleye coming off of a spinnerbait.

We went for a swim on the bar after.

That pretty much sums up the day we had also, one pike on a spinner bait being trolled off the inside of the bar. Ended up for a swim and showing the person I had with the light house. Maybe the warmer temps drove the fish out ??? or just not doing it correctly lol. Either way was nice to get out there once this year.

Back