Bill C-19 passed!

Dicker

Finally, house of commons passed bill C-19
The end of the gun registry!
I cannot believe that government had to waste that much money before ending it
It won't be much longer, & it'll be passed by the senate, which the Conservatives have the commanding majority anyways
Finally, we have the right people in government that are not afraid of standing up for what THEY believe in, and speak up for us in our behalf!

Hello Dicker,

That money (two billion dollars) could have been spent on so many other worthwhile projects and services that would have done some good.

I did some calculations a few years back when the deadline to register all long guns had passed. I divided the amount of money that was said to have been spent (about half of the amount that actually was spent) by the number of long guns that had been registered by the deadline. The result was that the Liberals had spent about $20,000.00 to register each long gun as of the date of the deadline. So that would then mean that the total cost was closer to $40,000.00 to register each long gun.

Obviously since many long guns were registered after the deadline had passed (due to the repeated extensions to that deadline) the $20,000.00 cost per long gun would have come down a bit. However we then found out that the indirect cost (one billion dollars) was as much as the direct cost (one billion dollars).

Now I have heard that when all is said and done that the final total will be nearly three billion dollars ... $60,000.00 to register each long gun!

Only in Canada and only with the Liberals.

Jerome

government is better off creating other jobs that are of "use" with all that money
if they're gonna spend it (which you all know they're gonna), we're all better off benefitting from the results of it
kill 2 birds with 1 stone this time......that's every duck hunters dream isn't it!:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks