Off Topic Barry's Bay

newbe72

Anyone been up to Barry's Bay, north of Combermere, going in 2 weeks, need some advised as to what to use?? going for bass, pike & walleyes, not sure if many eyes are up there, they say there is??
Any help would be much appreciated!!!

I have been to Barry's Bay many times in the past, bark lake has good walleye fishing as does the bonneshere River. We always used a worm tipped twister tail jig and trolled a worm tipped inline spinner as well. If they were active body baits did well too. On the bonneshere river there is a bridge called the Tremore Bridge it was always a good Walleye spot that could be fished right off the bridge any local will know where it is

I have been to Barry's Bay many times in the past, bark lake has good walleye fishing as does the bonneshere River. We always used a worm tipped twister tail jig and trolled a worm tipped inline spinner as well. If they were active body baits did well too. On the bonneshere river there is a bridge called the Tremore Bridge it was always a good Walleye spot that could be fished right off the bridge any local will know where it is
Thanks doubleman

My wife was born in Golden Lake just east of Barry's bay and I spent a lot of time up there. Worm harness for Walleye (Pickeral) and frogs for Bass. Best small mouth bass fishing I have ever done was at Mother-in-laws cottage on Mink lake just east of Eaganville.

Anyone been up to Barry's Bay, north of Combermere, going in 2 weeks, need some advised as to what to use?? going for bass, pike & walleyes, not sure if many eyes are up there, they say there is??
Yes walleye are there. I fished Lake Kamineskeg a few years ago. Walleye are scattered and suspended. Fish it like you do Erie for walleye. I stayed in a cottage just north of Combermere on the west side of the lake. Lots of deep water. Riggers for the Lakers in there. Beautiful lake to fish.

My wife was born in Golden Lake just east of Barry's bay and I spent a lot of time up there. Worm harness for Walleye (Pickeral) and frogs for Bass. Best small mouth bass fishing I have ever done was at Mother-in-laws cottage on Mink lake just east of Eaganville.
Much appreciated, thanks

Yes walleye are there. I fished Lake Kamineskeg a few years ago. Walleye are scattered and suspended. Fish it like you do Erie for walleye. I stayed in a cottage just north of Combermere on the west side of the lake. Lots of deep water. Riggers for the Lakers in there. Beautiful lake to fish.
Thanks cannonball

What lake?

Back