back on

johnny1duck

i had 2 reregister as a new member 2 get back on since the site has been updated i assume most of us might have 2 do the same thing only 5 1/2 months 2 go stockin up already got a flat of shells i,ll raise the water level with steel displacement yeeha!! also a message for amiel if your looking for work for that dredging machine gimme a call we did some work on a cottage in dover and the new owner needs his slip cleaned out if ur interested i can tex u his # or i,ll give it 2 u at the spring meeting

i had 2 reregister as a new member 2 get back on since the site has been updated i assume most of us might have 2 do the same thing
johnny1duck, let me know if you want to merge your old and new accounts. The 'forgot password' link of the new forum *should* work if your account on the old site had your current e-mail address on or about March 5.

thanks stomp but thats ok i used a new email for the new one if u can delete my old one that would b fine thanks have a great day!!

thanks Johnny I duck....see you at the meeting.....work cannot start till July........That machine is going to be busy.....

johnny1duck, let me know if you want to merge your old and new accounts. The 'forgot password' link of the new forum *should* work if your account on the old site had your current e-mail address on or about March 5.

Hi Stomp, I unfortunately had to do the same thing as Johnny (couldn't log on through my old email) so I created a new account. If you would like, you can delete the old "Duck Tales" member information or pull it over. Whatever is easier for you.

Thanks

Hello Stomp,

I am "Buddy Boy" but I had problems too.

I tried to get on shortly after the new changes were made but I kept getting a "404 Error" notice. Then a few days later I could not log on as my password for "Buddy Boy" was repeatedly rejected. I then tried re-registering but I was told that "Buddy Boy" was currently in use.

I tried both options again today but I received the same repsonses so I have re-registered as "Tundra Swan".

I do not think that we can have two accounts so let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks,

Jerome Katchin, D.V.M.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks