Anyone here running fishing charters on Lake Erie?

I have never chartered on anyone’s boat before,(I have my own boat),but I have heard some great fishing report’s from @tailfeathers charter,especially off Port Burwell while limiting out with his guest’s for walleye’s. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟

You can come on my boat this month, I don't start taking charters till May, so I am always looking to fill seats while I am doing my research trips in April. Bring a friend, the more rods the better. But dress warm and expect weather delays rescheduling. That is the reason I don't take people out in April, and I am cautious about the beginning of May.

Shameless plug
website
Portfrankscharters.com
Google reviews
Photo Gallery from 2021
Facebook Page

You can come on my boat this month, I don't start taking charters till May, so I am always looking to fill seats while I am doing my research trips in April. Bring a friend, the more rods the better. But dress warm and expect weather delays rescheduling. That is the reason I don't take people out in April, and I am cautious about the beginning of May.

Shameless plug
website
Portfrankscharters.com
Google reviews
Photo Gallery from 2021
Facebook Page
Some great pictures in the Gallery @rastam4n. Something tells me @Red Hering might want to share a trip with the girl in the blue halter top in a few of them photos lol. Although something tells me he might request for her to wear a red top if she were to join him lol

Everyone has focused on the walleye side of your post but I’ll comment on the laker side since you also mentioned them. Everyone else is right in that you need to go further west for walleye but the only spot on the lake to have good laker success is the tip of long point, elbow and Nanticoke shoal. And end of April, May and June is the ideal time for them there. You may get 1 or 2 resident walleye mixed in with some rainbows and coho and lots of lakers. However I am unaware of any site sponsors that fish this area. But the best guy to go to if this is what you’re after is Jimmy Riggins out of Long Point

Some great pictures in the Gallery @rastam4n. Something tells me @Red Hering might want to share a trip with the girl in the blue halter top in a few of them photos lol. Although something tells me he might request for her to wear a red top if she were to join him lol
lol 😂 🤣 @Fshrmn4life 👍👍🙂 Yes,definitely a red top all the way,and she may join me,anytime on a fishing trip!! 😝😝 🚤🎣🐟🐟😉👊👊🙂

Shameless plug
website
Portfrankscharters.com
Google reviews
Photo Gallery from 2021
Facebook Page
Good to know @rastam4n 👍👍 I will keep you in mind,and thanks for the information. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍👍🙂

Jimmy riggin would be the guy for that area but usually is in Port dalhousie ealry season .
Lakers niagara bar
Walleye early season go far west now till may Jig the D i recommend Ian jones of fishlsc
After that and the walleye head east as it warms up
Port burwell @tailfeathers is top notch . My kids still talk about Tom and how much fun he is , always a good time ive also filled a few empty seats on his boat with people i dont know and have always had a great time.

a few limits this past week of erie walleye being caught off the islands ohio.. check walleye.com charter capt. porkchop ...

I have better at home, not nearly as costly. That's the trouble with tackle shops, always charging an arm or a leg, or half of your assets for this thing that looks so alluring....

@HTHM LOL, in this case I was the one getting paid, so I am not sure what to make of that...

Back