Any perch reports from the bay

RobNPerch

Are there any perch reports from anyone who has been in the bay the last week or so??? I'll be trying it this weekend with reports to follow. Happy Thanksgiving to All

ok...not going anymore...cold and rain and wind!!! must be getting older that would have just been an adventure in my 20's!!

I don't mind the rain, I don't the cold and I don't mind a bit of wind. But all three together!!!! No Thanks!!!

Born To Fish, Forced To Work

had a good friend go out in the bay in the a.m. and fish all over for 3.5 hours w
two guys on board and get 7 keepers in total...........

Thanks for the heads up guys,i was going to head out in the a.m. but judging from the 7 keepers it's just not worth the trip to the bay.Hopefully the weather is more co-operative next weekend. Tight Lines

When no news is good news,means there must be some slab,slob,hog perch in the bay now.. A wee bit quiet,hmm.

Hey RobNPerch I was out saturday for 3 hours in between port rowan and st. williams in 6 F.O.W and got 15 over 9" I don't know how anyone else has been doing for fall perch in the bay but I haven't been haveing very much luck. Their there, but just not in the numbers they usually are. Maybe just one of those years.

Biddle

I did go out yesterday afternoon and went to ec 6.We were marking fish and no luck on the line. So we moved to the west side of ec 10 and marked a few on the finder,anchored and was patient!!!When we marked fish we caught them,not marking meant no fish!!! After 4 hrs. on the water we took home a half 5 gallon pail!!! 8 were 12"+ and the rest were 8 to 11".Still scaling and filling at this moment!!!!I'm guessing 40 keepers and 8 to 10 lbs. cleaned!!!There out there you just have to find them and wait for them to bite!!! Tight Lines

PERCH??

dOES Anyone have any info on perch out of Pt Bruce?

Does North Erie have Minnows?

Thanks

I am sure the fish are still out there. I would like to get out myself but I think i am done for the year.

BD

Check me out on Face Book
Big Daves Fishing Charters

Back