Any one selling a semi shot gun post what you got

mikereardon

Looking for a semi Auto benelli sbe2 or other semi Auto let me know what you got thanks cheers

I have a stoeger 2000 semi , 2 barrels, one with iron sights, 5 chokes .
One barrel as never been fired through. I believe they are made by Benelli.
I prefer my 870 pump, asking $600.

Amen. I have bought and sold a ton of guns on gunnutz no better source for used guns. Lots of deals but also a high percentage of people that are out to friggen lunch charging more for used guns than new ones.

Like currently I'm searching for a Winchester 1300 or variant 3" with 26-28" vent rib with chokes. Guys want more for these guns than brand new sxp's.

Magnum3 , sorry for the delay.
I have only fired about 10 rounds through the one barrel ,turkey hunting. Nothing throuh the other barrel
The stock and fore piece is wood.
Have not had any problems with ejectig shells.

Magnum3 , sorry for the delay, the stock and fore piece are made of wood, Ive had no trouble with spring problems , about 10 shells through the one barrel,[ turkey hunting ]. None through the other

Magnum3 , sorry for the delay, the stock and fore piece are made of wood, Ive had no trouble with spring problems , about 10 shells through the one barrel,[ turkey hunting ]. None through the other
I am confused Meridian . Are you referring to the 870 having wooden stocks , as I was referring to the stoeger . I didn't know 2000 's came with wood stocks .

magnum 3. I stand corrected, the stock and fore end on the stoeger is laminate/ synthetic .
Just looks like wood.

I was considerin an auto loader..but I said no ...all my shotguns are 870 pumps in 12 & 20 & 410 guages....I think I could never successfully switch to an auto as i am so use to usin my pump actions...anyone succesfully make the switch from huntin with a pump to an autoloader and knocking down more game?...from birds to bunnies...

I would never ever buy a used firearm from anyone...buy brand new!!! There are serious reasons why!!!

Last edited:
I was considerin an auto loader..but I said no ...all my shotguns are 870 pumps in 12 & 20 & 410 guages....I think I could never successfully switch to an auto as i am so use to usin my pump actions...anyone succesfully make the switch from huntin with a pump to an autoloader and knocking down more game?...from birds to bunnies...

I would never ever buy a used firearm from anyone...buy brand new!!! There are serious reasons why!!!
Personal choice my friend . If you do by used , you should be aware of what to look for . I've bought 7 without a problem . But you're right , there is always someone looking to unload their problems on the next guy .

I've bought and sold tons of guns on CGnutz never had a problem with a used gun. But that being said I've never bought bottom barrel brand guns either.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks