anti- foul paint fiberglass boat?

bluelund

I have a 21 foot fiberglass Striper boat that we keep in the water from May to September and was told we should have anti-foul paint put on boat to protect it so we are looking for somewhere to have this done this spring. Any suggestions greatly appreciated and maybe some idea how much this costs if you know. We are in Port Dover area. thanks

I have a 21 foot fiberglass Striper boat that we keep in the water from May to September and was told we should have anti-foul paint put on boat to protect it so we are looking for somewhere to have this done this spring. Any suggestions greatly appreciated and maybe some idea how much this costs if you know. We are in Port Dover area. thanks
paint worx 519 420 8017

The only problem is once it’s done no turning back ,I wish I never put the anti foul paint on mine , and instead take it to a
marine location and have it cleaned with the acid wash or what ever they do at the end of the season .

Don’t do it, my 2005 striper bottom looks like new and it’s in the water april till October. Acid wash when it comes out and a good coat of wax before you put it away. Like they say, once you do it, you have to keep doing it. I think repainting it every few years would be harder than washing it once a year.
716FDD0F-D2CB-434E-9A2B-0B9CA72B0551.jpegDD59D926-BA44-4D9F-9F81-5DEF8F9CCD42.jpeg6CEA1362-4A5A-46C0-B330-732E3C1CD570.jpeg

Last edited:
Back