Anderson Pond

Jlund1

Hi, I'd like to check out Anderson Pond near the end of the Point one day this summer when it's calm. Can anyone tell me the best way to access it? On Google Earth there appears to be a few ways in and out but I'm assuming there is sandbars moving around all the time out there. Thanks

Hi, I'd like to check out Anderson Pond near the end of the Point one day this summer when it's calm. Can anyone tell me the best way to access it? On Google Earth there appears to be a few ways in and out but I'm assuming there is sandbars moving around all the time out there. Thanks
@Jlund1 I run in there all the time and have no problem. There is a couple of sand bars with approx 2.5' of water before the posted signs and there is enough water for me in my Lund with a 150 hp Johnson. Take note of the signs stating it's a "No Lead Zone". Once you get passed the signs all is good for depths.
There is some other areas that you can access as well. But be aware of the "Restricted Areas" no trespassing signs.

Good luck!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks