Fishing Report An actual fishing report - June 24/25

jrr

The new boat is in its new home and thing 3 couldn’t wait to try it out. So we took it out from Port Dover Marina to the shoal and put some body baits down while trying not in inhale the flies on Thursday afternoon — no wind at all. Marked a lot of bait fish. Surface temp was 60F and the fish hawk said it was 54F at around 35 feet down… which was just under the stuff on the screen. We were in in 40-50 FOW. Marked a few big somethings sitting about 5-10 feet off bottom but nothing liked what we put out and the flies sucked. Short trip. No fish.

Today we just hung out at the dock and Thing 3 caught some nice sized perch off the dock on worms. Did not seem like the wind forecast was all that accurate today but i had some organizing and figuring stuff out to do before the rain came.

So happy to be back in LPB. Hope to have some better fishing reports in the next week.

11E98F7B-95C7-42DA-91F3-4F413A6C891F.jpeg3BFF8351-AA72-4BB1-95DC-2D746BD6E065.jpeg632558EF-CF94-4872-993C-D90FAF42DB6C.jpeg

The new boat is in its new home and thing 3 couldn’t wait to try it out. So we took it out from Port Dover Marina to the shoal and put some body baits down while trying not in inhale the flies on Thursday afternoon — no wind at all. Marked a lot of bait fish. Surface temp was 60F and the fish hawk said it was 54F at around 35 feet down… which was just under the stuff on the screen. We were in in 40-50 FOW. Marked a few big somethings sitting about 5-10 feet off bottom but nothing liked what we put out and the flies sucked. Short trip. No fish.

Today we just hung out at the dock and Thing 3 caught some nice sized perch off the dock on worms. Did not seem like the wind forecast was all that accurate today but i had some organizing and figuring stuff out to do before the rain came.

So happy to be back in LPB. Hope to have some better fishing reports in the next week.

View attachment 43851View attachment 43853View attachment 43854
Way too shiny. Needs fish slime. Lol

L I or hh i l 123 hello
Probably trolls at 20 mph. LOL

There won't be much water too rough for that baby.
I can get it down to 2mph.. trying to find another .5 to loose.. probably have to go out when its rough to troll into the wind to go slow enough.

L I or hh i l 123 hello

I can get it down to 2mph.. trying to find another .5 to loose.. probably have to go out when its rough to troll into the wind to go slow enough.
Amish outfitter trolling bags should solve that issue for you. One off each side. Will probably knock you down to as low as 1.3ish

View attachment 43851View attachment 43853View attachment 43854
Wow fantastic Boat 💪😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks