Algonquin Park, my experience

Michelle01

Hi,
Recently, I had a trip with my family. I would like to share our experience with the place and the people over there. It was the Algonquin Provisional Park, and we were really excited to explore the first provincial park in Ontario, which protects a variety of natural, cultural, and recreational features and values.

It was a new information for us that the Park contains numerous historical and archaeological resources and has inspired more than 40 books, 1,800 scientific papers, a dozen films, a symphony, and the art of Tom Thomson and the Group of Seven.

And we are impressed with Killarney Lodge, where we had a 4-day stay. They offer private lakeside cabins, fine country dining and friendly personal service. I believe they are having the fine dining in Ontario. So, it is the best place I have visited! And don't miss if you get a chance!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks