68 Decals

I need a couple.....any left anywhere?? Does North Erie marina in burwell have any. Heading down there tomorrow.

Took a while, but I got one. Put it on the back of my truck.
Congratulations @Trevor M and that 68 decal looks fantastic on the back of your truck!! I ended up buying another 68 decal while I was at Lambeth Rod & Tackle last wednesday.I went there to buy another lead core rod and some lure’s to go walleye fishing today,and I just couldn’t resist buying another decal to put on my boat!! lol :ROFLMAO: I already had put a 68 decal on my truck when the decals first came out.?:)

Attachments

• 3DF341C5-0C67-4E13-8318-DBEE90924E29.jpeg
    3DF341C5-0C67-4E13-8318-DBEE90924E29.jpeg
    819.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 9970C109-AEFE-4E44-89F8-872782FDD2CE.jpeg
    9970C109-AEFE-4E44-89F8-872782FDD2CE.jpeg
    926.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 175F8F57-6AFA-4C12-A106-2770B847B4E6.jpeg
    175F8F57-6AFA-4C12-A106-2770B847B4E6.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Wow, didn't think I'd see the original post back at the top of the list. I have snail mailed some decals to a 68 member out Leamington way last week, so hopefully they will be there soon. I also will drop some more off in Burwell next time I'm down that way. I was planning dropping some off at Steve's in Lambeth yesterday, but mother nature was too kind so I spent the day fishing LPB. I'll get more to him soon. I know the guys at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock have some. Not sure if Sandboy marina have any left from last year's batch?

I'll post on the newer thread once the decals have landed for you Western basin folks. And repost when I have dropped more off to Steve and Tom.

Somewhat disappointed as the lower portion of my decal is lifting already, Tail-feathers assured me it would last for years when I paid him the $24.95 no tax no receipt deal, any others having issues?

Somewhat disappointed as the lower portion of my decal is lifting already, Tail-feathers assured me it would last for years when I paid him the $24.95 no tax no receipt deal, any others having issues?
@Extra Virgin will likely be able to get you a replacement @maytagman . He selected the sticker vendor and can address quality issues with the supplier. We can't match @tailfeathers "country" discount pricing but maybe we could do $30 and throw in some Gorilla Glue.

Lmao, all good I will get 1 from Tom (tailfeathers) at the park, sure he said it comes with a lifetime warranty.:cool:

Hey $25 for a $2.50 sticker it should come with a lifetime warranty and a free charter for one.
I have yet to get a delivery from extra virgin I'm hoping soon. Maybe I should mention I still have money for the last ones. That will get the fire lit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks