444 tournament Port Colbourne

Outcast

I posted this earlier , at the end of April. Not sure if anyone on here is attending this year but there is only a couple weeks left to register and there is only 38 boats signed up . Whats up . !! www.pcdcc.com

I'm thinking the entries should start to filter in very soon. I know there are quite a few teams that are fishing the event that haven't signed up yet. The club pushed the entry deadline back to the weekend before the tourney for some reason... Everyone likes to wait.

everyone waits till last minute , we've got 12 registered for the maitland tourney already and its in august , so many tourneys and a family budget reflects late registration.

Just to let everyone know, the current number of registered teams for the 444 is well ahead of last year for the same time period....right now the count is at 43. Most teams seem to register in the last week or two before the deadline (June 12th, 9pm) and since this year's event is limited to the first 100 teams, don't wait too long or you may miss out.

www.pcdcc.com

Back