Fishing Report 2nd game Port Glasgow Doubleheader july 15

Hey Stomp...Let me know when you are home & I'll swing by for the Bow....I will not object if it's gutted & the gills are out!!! :cool:

I had a really fun day out with @stomp today at Port Glasgow. He's a super fishing partner to have in the boat and believe it or not he even managed to stay in the boat today. Although we did have to fish his hat out that blew overboard on the way in but better than him. :D Thanks Bob it was an enjoyable day on the water. :)

Last edited:
You better hope it’s calm!!! Last time I was in the boat with wave runner he shook my ancestors. Of course we were much younger then. But it still hurt. Hang on stomp your
Ah come on @Toad 40 mph in a 5 ft. LPB chop wasn't that bad John. ;) :smuggrin:

I had a really fun day out with @stomp today at Port Glasgow. He's a super fishing partner to have in the boat and believe it or not he even managed to stay in the boat today. Although we did have fish his hat out that blew overboard on the way in but better than him. :D Thanks Bob it was an enjoyable day on the water. :)
Thanks for great day @Wave Runner ! I enjoyed seeing first hand your Lake Erie program. You run a tight ship! It was a very enjoyable conclusion to my 2 day tour of Pt. Glasgow. I made a few errors but banged out enough hits to bring home a win each day. A quick nap helped after fish cleaning today but I think I'll be on the bench for a while.??

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a really fun day out with @stomp today at Port Glasgow. He's a super fishing partner to have in the boat and believe it or not he even managed to stay in the boat today. Although we did have to fish his hat out that blew overboard on the way in but better than him. :D Thanks Bob it was an enjoyable day on the water. :)
Excellent to read that you both had a great day @Wave Runner today,and it is good to know that you have another super fishing partner on your boat,especially @stomp catching rainbows as well.It was definitely a beautiful day to be out on the water,and everyone out fishing such as myself and my young partner also limited out on lake erie today near port bruce. ? ????

Attachments

• 11119A7A-B43E-433A-B91A-3815B6042E13.jpeg
    11119A7A-B43E-433A-B91A-3815B6042E13.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 7F5C8B72-D9DD-4BBE-A543-489A8B87717C.jpeg
    7F5C8B72-D9DD-4BBE-A543-489A8B87717C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 47C92B85-7E39-412A-90A9-7EBA844513C6.jpeg
    47C92B85-7E39-412A-90A9-7EBA844513C6.jpeg
    701.6 KB · Views: 28
Back