2018 Regs are out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5866
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5866

I went and renewed my license on Boxing Day, (got the 3 year so I don't have to worry about it for a while now) the price went up from $102 and change to $104 and change now. While I was there I also was able to pick up a copy of the 2018 regs.....there has been no change to the number of bait fish a person may possess.......that is still 120 caught or purchased...Given the arguments that ensued earlier this year about permitted species of bait fish and the possible changes that might be coming, I am pleased to report that the species EMERALD SHINER is still on the list of permitted species to use as bait. See page 10 of the regs for the full list of permitted species of bait fish that may be used.

Zone 13,14,16,19 and 20 (these are the only zones I might fish, although as many of you know, usually only 16 and 19) limits and seasons appear to be unchanged. Happy New Year everyone see you in the spring when this whole ice and snow thing goes away.

Hey Trevor lots of good fishing with ice and snow to be had, bring it on! (y)

View attachment 7197
Nice looking fishies Bob, but.......I don't do this go sit on some ice thing.....did it once when I was a kid, got sick even though I was well dressed for the weather.........moved to the NWT and no way you could get me to do it there.......-50 or worse......windy......NO THANKS.....lol.....still have some in the freezer from that last trip out I did in the fall....I'm good for now lol.

Nice looking fishies Bob, but.......I don't do this go sit on some ice thing.....did it once when I was a kid, got sick even though I was well dressed for the weather.........moved to the NWT and no way you could get me to do it there.......-50 or worse......windy......NO THANKS.....lol.....still have some in the freezer from that last trip out I did in the fall....I'm good for now lol.
Where do u get the 2018 regulation book

LOL Bob, said it in the fall, once I put the gear away in the fall, I transition from spring/summer go fishing every chance I get Trevor to winter Trevor, and winter Trevor stays indoors where it's warm and comfortable as much as possible, hibernates when he can, watches a LOT of hockey, drinks a lot of hot chocolate......and waits with anticipation for the flaky white stuff that falls from the sky, and the ice to go away......and then right around the end of February into early March, that urge to venture out of the house starts to get a little stronger, the line gets changed on all rods, anything that needs to be replaced or restocked in the box is taken care of and before you know it, there I am with a line in the water again lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks