2016 Long Point Bay Open Bass Tournament

Dotcom

It's coming up fast!!! The 17th Annual Long Point Bay Big Bass Open is Sunday, July 17th.

Registration starts at 5;30am. $130 per team and $20 for big fish!
We hope to see our local anglers out supporting the LPBAA , for links to rules, registration form and tournament notes follow:

https://app.box.com/s/qkwz3y72nb90qj6clhycvb58d2aob2pq

Do not sent registration form via Canada Post, save some time at the registration table on Sunday and fill out the team member 1 and 2 form and present with your cash at the registration table starting at 5:30am the day of. There is another file on this link called notes for more info on where the weigh in and registration table will be along with info on inspection location. All anglers have a fun day on the Bay and enjoy the competition that it provides...Good Luck to all and thanks for supporting us....any other questions....info@lpbba.ca

Last edited:
Hey guys there are several bass clubs hosting tournies this weeknd on the same day so let's get a large local contingent out and support the LPBAA and Hamilton Bassmasters and make this a great day and event. If you are a local bass angler this is a great tournament to participate in. Come out sun and watch anglers weigh in their fish. See you there!!

I am waiting for my partners respond wether he is interested in fishing this Bass Tournament,if he isn`t interested,I am fishing this solo,and paying the full entry fee of $130,if I am allowed.In the meantime,Dotcom,fishing this Bass Tournament solo allowed? Thank-You in Advance.
Hey Red Hering send me an email runt@kwic.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks