2013 LPBAA Annual General Meeting

Jay

Hi Everyone,

Just giving a shout out for the upcoming LPBAA Annual General Meeting.

Date: Saturday April 13th
Time: 1pm to 4pm

Free Admission!
Free Seminars!
Raffles!
More....

Please check the attached flyer for more info!

Email me if you have any questions.

Tight lines,
Jay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 14
Just giving this a little bump. Hope to see some local anglers out on Saturday to talk fishing!

Cheers
Jay

Here is the final agenda for the LPBAA AGM. Hopefully see some of you there on Saturday!

If you have any questions feel free to leave me a response or send me an email: jbarnucz@gmail.com

Tight lines,
Jason

Attachments

• LPBAA AGM Agenda - Final.pdf
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
Had a great time at the LPBAA meeting Jason. Very informative and amusing presentations, great door prizes. Having Toby Barrett drop in was a nice treat as well. Real glad I could make it.

Rachel

Thanks so much for dropping by!! Great meeting you.

It was a great meeting with lots of info shared. Lots of great discussion during and after.

Cheers,
Jay

Definetly worth the drive down from London,and I will second the post from LadyInRed,great door prizes,etc.Sorry I should of said Hello,LadyInRed,I thought that was you from Photo`s off Somp`s website.I was the guy sitting to the left of Toby Barrett.I am now Itching more to get out onto the water,after listening to today`s presentation by Jason,Bruce Leeson,Dan(Hamilton Bass Masters),and also from a female tournament angler,(Sorry,I forgot your name).,I wish that my wife would get more involved in Tournament`s,like youself.I also checked out Protor Marine`s Open House,before I went to the LPBAA Meeting,it was crowded,with some deal`s I heard,if you got there early.Good Luck To All.See you on the Water.:)

Spelling error,it should of read,Photo`s off Stomp`s website.I forgot the "t" in Stomp`s. :rolleyes:

Thanks Red for making the trek, and I won't forget your window decal...make sure you bring your London buddies down to the Pike Tournament in May... much thanks to the presenters for making the AGM a breath of fresh air... thanks to all...and to the Lady in Red...thanks for coming up after the introducing your self....we will be in contact.
DOTCOM.....aka John Rakoczi

Thanks DOTCOM...aka John Rakoczi about you sending me some more LPBAA Window decal`s.I will put the word out here in Town,about the upcoming Pike Tournament in May. I am proud to be a member of the LPBAA,and I have been for many year`s.Also,I forgot to congratulate you John, on being elected for a couple of more year`s as Presdent of the LPBAA.Keep Up The Good Work!!,and also other`s that were elected into new postion`s,and of course the seminar from Jay about the History of Live Wells in Boat`s,from past to present,was quite informative.I didn`t realize,that there was so much involved in trying to keep a fish alive,(including info on how to Fizz a Fish)till it finally makes it in for the weigh in.Congrats also to other member`s of the Board,to make this Meeting a Success.;) See you on the water real soon.Hopefully as soon as next week,weather permitting.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks