Fishing Report 16 PICS & 9 BOWS off Port Stanley Today!!!

hey @Wave Runner ...you got the numbers backwards..lol...typically it should be 10 rainbows (2 man limit) and 2 or 3 pics....yes this would be a typical outing for stanley at this time....

BTW the snowbirds are given er here in St. Thomas today its pretty cool goin over the house really low..omg...i sure would like to ride in one...

my mom won a trip with a ticket to go in a USAF jet for a ride out of edwards air force base in california...i seen a nice framed picture of the aluminum plated long and narrow jet with the pilot and my mom standing infront of the jet with there fire proof suits on holding there helmets...my mom said that was the best thrill ever...

Last edited:
and just what in the wide world of sports are you doing at home on such a nice day?????
should be out harassing the fishies:D

Yeah I know but that Horty guy said in the other thread high winds Thurs. & Fri. but looked good for the weekend. I guess he's just like the other weather guys, only right 50% of the time. :D

hey @Wave Runner ...you got the numbers backwards..lol...typically it should be 10 rainbows (2 man limit) and 2 or 3 pics....yes this would be a typical outing for stanley at this time....

BTW the snowbirds are given er here in St. Thomas today its pretty cool goin over the house really low..omg...i sure would like to ride in one...

my mom won a trip with a ticket to go in a USAF jet for a ride out of edwards air force base in california...i seen a nice framed picture of the aluminum plated long and narrow jet with the pilot and my mom standing infront of the jet with there fire proof suits on holding there helmets...my mom said that was the best thrill ever...

I know, what the heck was I thinkin' eh? It didn't stop you from checking it out though did it?

My daughter is taking me to the Great Lakes Air Show on Sunday for Father's Day. It should be fun seeing them perform. They are going to have a CF-18 Hornet there also but take a ride, I think I'll pass on that one. :)

HEY W/R!!remember that seat I offered,!! it is now the RUMBLE SEAT

Ah-ha! gotcha too didn't I. As long as you don't throw me over the transom with that anchor I found the other day wrapped around me.
I promise I'll be good. :rolleyes: :D

Back