β€œLive” from Port Glasgow!! πŸ” 🍟 πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Sorry,for it’s not a fishing report, 😏 but just a quick stop here for me,at the Port Glasgow snack bar,4BCF500A-1ACD-486A-AEAF-F13F085C0AF2.jpeg for a hamburger πŸ” & 🍟 fries,plus a pop,17387507-0057-40D9-A550-A1F31DB3DC13.jpeg after leaving Rondeau Provincial Park from a few hour’s of fishing there this afternoon. πŸ›ΆπŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž Only one truck & a boat trailer in the parking lot at Port Glasgow,AE3DDA38-5FAB-45C3-A5AB-04B3F16610D8.jpeg 0F930CF1-58E8-4DF2-B7F1-28B221CFB3EC.jpeg and there is no one at the fish cleaning station. Lake Erie does look quite rough for walleye/rainbow fishing right now,but the seagulls 3E60F348-A884-4749-BCCB-82965B526D5C.jpegdon’t mind this southern breeze!! I added a short video at the end as well,of a
View attachment IMG_4730.MOV
boat coming in off Lake Erie around 4 p.m. Tight lines to all,who are still thinking of going fishing on Lake Erie one day,and,”Be Safe!!” πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 42DEA230-B265-4CEA-B368-61888BB15B8C.jpeg
    42DEA230-B265-4CEA-B368-61888BB15B8C.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 44
@Red Hering : Did your part for motor part get here yet ? Hope it did ! ! !
Yes,my outboard motor part,(photo’s), @Red Fisher did come in yesterday,after 18 day’s πŸ˜’ waiting for delivery from Amazon Prime. I have a appointment next week to have my new part installed in my outboard motor,which will take about a 1.5 hour job by a licensed marine πŸš€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§ mechanic. After my outboard motor is repaired,it will be a tough decision for me on where to go fishing with my boat 🚀, such as perhaps on long point bay for pike & bass & perch,or Lake Huron for salmon & rainbow trout by fishing off around Port Franks,or even Lake Erie still for walleye’s & rainbow’s,etc.,etc. It all depends on fairly light winds,for safe boating conditions. Stay tune for some fishing report’s coming from the @Red Hering β€”Red Fish. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ€žπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 41478DD3-E97F-4D47-91EB-1E5871CB7873.jpeg
    41478DD3-E97F-4D47-91EB-1E5871CB7873.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 25
  • CEB0FF64-886C-4F79-8894-E8851F02431C.jpeg
    CEB0FF64-886C-4F79-8894-E8851F02431C.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 5F9D8FE0-C564-489B-8BB3-061BB0A8AC30.jpeg
    5F9D8FE0-C564-489B-8BB3-061BB0A8AC30.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 25
@Red Hering : Getting parts for anything today is a pain in the a-s, BUT you have it now. Get that baby on the water. GOOD LUCK……
Thanks πŸ™ @Red Fisher πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I have a lot of catch up fishing to do with my boat,and the Fall season is my favourite. My upper body workout with my canoe while fishing with it was fun,while I was waiting for my outboard motor part. Tight lines and Fish ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸŽ£

That Limestone in the video looks like my boat, but wait I’ve been home all day.

Yes,my outboard motor part,(photo’s), @Red Fisher did come in yesterday,after 18 day’s πŸ˜’ waiting for delivery from Amazon Prime. I have a appointment next week to have my new part installed in my outboard motor,which will take about a 1.5 hour job by a licensed marine πŸš€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§ mechanic. After my outboard motor is repaired,it will be a tough decision for me on where to go fishing with my boat 🚀, such as perhaps on long point bay for pike & bass & perch,or Lake Huron for salmon & rainbow trout by fishing off around Port Franks,or even Lake Erie still for walleye’s & rainbow’s,etc.,etc. It all depends on fairly light winds,for safe boating conditions. Stay tune for some fishing report’s coming from the @Red Hering β€”Red Fish. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ€žπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Glad to hear you are going to be back on the water Red. My son is taking boat up to pt franks this week. If anything happening will let you know. If you do get up there watch out going out mouth of the river h as been shallow and narrow. Check navigators of the port franks river mouth for recent info. All the best to you Red and may the fishing gods smile for you

Glad to hear you are going to be back on the water Red. My son is taking boat up to pt franks this week. If anything happening will let you know. If you do get up there watch out going out mouth of the river h as been shallow and narrow. Check navigators of the port franks river mouth for recent info. All the best to you Red and may the fishing gods smile for you
Thanks πŸ™ about me being back on the water with my boat again 🚀 soon @gibby123 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Thanks πŸ™ as well for the update about the Ausable Rivermouth condition,(a old photo E9BC06D3-0520-410B-BF05-3EF77FA74863.jpeg from off the Ausable Rivermouth),which of course is good to know,because of the constant shifting of the sand there,and that is very much appreciated my friend!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚ I will keep in touch as well & depending on the winds, I will decide on that day which Great Lake would be appropriate for fishing for me,wether it’s Lake Huron or Lake Erie,or even long point bay,for pike,bass & perch. I hope to meet up with you both on Lake Huron this time,and I hope that you both are still enjoying your new 68 sticker’s that I gave you both at Lake Erie,when we first all met there by accident. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Tight lines & may the fishing gods smile for you both as well!! & Fish ( Salmon) ON!! 🚀🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• E00F639E-F489-4ECA-B9F2-0F36D4D35EDD.jpeg
    E00F639E-F489-4ECA-B9F2-0F36D4D35EDD.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I am building a cottage up at kettle point for a buddy so I would be very interested in the Port Franks update as well. I have a slip for my boat in KP so it’s just a quick jaunt from there now.

I am building a cottage up at kettle point for a buddy so I would be very interested in the Port Franks update as well. I have a slip for my boat in KP so it’s just a quick jaunt from there now.
Good to know @rcfire77 πŸ‘πŸ™‚ and we will all try to keep in touch & Salmon ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks