Search results

1. J

Off Topic What’s required to build a boat house

Call Norfolk County's building department. They should be able to help you out. Renovations should be less of a challenge vs a nee build, but still not easy. Hopefully no environmental impact study will be required. They are lengthy and extremely expensive.
  2. J

Off Topic Boat cleaners

Hot Sauce 100%
  3. J

2 nd one

Had the same exact thing happen in 60-61fow a week ago! Okuma CW reel, Rapala rod and 5 colour. Must have snagged something because the inline planner flew off and it was the only thing we saved.
  4. J

Fishing Report Nanticoke Aug 3 evening fish

Next venture out, 100%.
  5. J

Bugs at Nanticoke today?

After dusk, the bugs were quite heavy.
  6. J

Fishing Report Nanticoke Aug 3 evening fish

Got to the launch at 5:00pm. Forecasted 9-11km/h SW winds were wrong. They were closer to 20-22km/h. But off we went. It was a bumpy ride even past the shoal. We decided to setup in 60fow and work our way to the elbow. Marked a ton of bait and fish. We had a few knock offs and managed one...
  7. 20210804_144142.jpg

20210804_144142.jpg

8. 20210804_144149.jpg

20210804_144149.jpg

9. J

Off Topic Carpet for bunks?

Composite is very hard on boats, esp aluminum. Several guys on the Lund pages actually wore down rivets to the point the leaked and even popped out. I replaced my bunks with 2 layers of construction grade "filter cloth". This stuff if TOUGH and as close as I could find to the original material...
  10. J

St Williams today

I give it 24hrs before people start walking out.... 48hrs to see the first quad HA!
  11. J

Pickerel vs Walleye: Setting the Record Straight

Not my fish actually. I stole it from the interwebs.
  12. J

Bimini mod

I am unloading this guy if interested.
  13. J

Pickerel vs Walleye: Setting the Record Straight

This is a pickerel.
  14. J

San Souci, Parry Sound, on Georgian Bay?

I will be heading up to moon river next week for 4 days fishing. With the river in it's current condition, we will most likely be trolling the bay.
  15. J

A first for me

Attempted to take my mom and step dad out Sunday for some trolling. Turns out they are big fans of rough water. Seeing as they drove over an hour, we battled to 35fow set the lines and headed south east from Turkey point. Wasn't expecting much but caught 8 eyes and lost just as many at the...
  16. 20180923_085639.jpg

20180923_085639.jpg

17. J

How long do you fish eyes

Until the ducks arrive...
  18. J

Why Can't I Catch a Trout?

Your post answered your question. Lots of eyes.
  19. J

Elbow. Sept 14th

Was also out for the evening. Fished from 5:30-7:30 in 45fow. Fish were scattered but managed a 2 man limit of small 2-4lb eyes.
  20. J

Sunday 3 to 6 pm Elbow

We were also out in the morning. Was a body bait bite for us as well. The riggers and lead kept us busy. Caught quite a few sheephead on the riggers a few feet from bottom but it was also producing 5+lb eyes. We also found trolling speeds of 2.8-30mph kept the junk fish away. We were in 50-55 fow.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks