Search results

1. saltybigstick

deer herd

21 of them in this bunch last year 1 day diffrence in time there where 16 sorry pics are with my phone at 500 meters
  2. saltybigstick

ling

anyone know if they spawn on the Sholes at nanacoke looking to try to catch a couple or anywhere else one might find some
  3. saltybigstick

dirty mangy critter

seen this in woodstock called cops and animal control I followed it around for 20 min waiting in them had the 17hmr with me but dident dare do that in town
  4. saltybigstick

sorry

so sorry to have offended u all with my comments I love everyone come do as u please on my land that I payed for and pay taxes on I have 180 acres west of Harly feel free to truspass where the posted sines r it's ok apparently
  5. saltybigstick

To slow

Hey after reading reports today guys just for shit and giggles bum up to 3 mph gps speed that's what worked for us on Monday after being out for half the day u gota try things Best of luck to u all
  6. saltybigstick

Nanticoke Aug 1

Ok let me know if this is enough info Fished from 11 am till 5 pm Took till 2 to find what they wanted 10 colour lead core nothing on the dipsys or down riggers Worm harness #1 was large blade purple and pink #2 was a boomarang looking perch colour We went 9 for 11 after 2 lost fish he...
  7. saltybigstick

Out deep perch

Went out from St williams today got 2 limes perch in 63 feet out by light house then chased down few smallys salted minnows for perch the jug on the table is a 18 liter water jug it was 3/4 full of fillets from the perch
  8. saltybigstick

All my deer are getting hit

In the past 4 weeks there have been 3 of my deer hit on the road within 500 meters of my place it's rough to have feed these guys all winter and shot off few yoties from the back porch and the silly buggers get hit by cars I guess that's how things roll last 2 where 2 of last year's fawns little...
  9. saltybigstick

Lite bite tip

When it seams there is a light bite raise your rod tip 4 or 5 feet in a sready motion and wam they think the minnow is trying to get away and always try to find hard bottom if your sinker is sticking to bottom it seam alot less action in that area move 20 feet will make huge difference imo Kevin
  10. saltybigstick

Lady O July 3

Late start on water at 730 went from Jordan today out to 100 not much headed 120 130 and bingo there they where 9 bows and 14 kings broke the 30 today with 32lb9 oz rest where high teens to mid 20s can't wait for the big ones to start the move up this end next month same set up as yesterday find...
  11. saltybigstick

Lady O July 2

On water by 5 am fished 100 foot range stacked on riggers down 50 and 60 8 foot stacks from Bronte to pc silver and blue and silver purple 2 bows 51/2 lb at 520 and a 7 lb at 545 both on purple 3 knock offs by 620 and at 635 hooked moby dick he hit like a freight train doing 70 mph spooled a...
  12. saltybigstick

Lady O July 2

Thanks for the tips icefishermen
  13. saltybigstick

Bluffs today

Fished bluffs and gravely bay for about 5 hr today there was a ton of oos smallys but no gators threw jigs and cranks till arms where ready to fall off trolled spoons and the oos smallys wouldent stay off so called it a day hope others had better luck
  14. saltybigstick

Baby geese

Was working in milton on Friday seen a goose come off her nest with 10 little guys
  15. saltybigstick

Hunter ed course

I have 3 maybe 4 ppl that r in woodstock ingersoll does anybody know when the next course is that's not extremely far they need the hunt and pal
  16. saltybigstick

Hastings perch

Well not really hastings but down that way out in 55 fow kinda out by the Nets dropped anchor and game on 4 of us 190 perch in 2 hours all over 10" run outa minnows threw down everything we had I even cut a peace of perch and tryed eyeballs nothing lol trolled back twards burwell for couple...
  17. saltybigstick

Treble to single hook?

I release bass over 3 lb not good eating has any one switched there treble hooks to single on rapellas, shad rap ,husky jerk ect I fish a ton of body baits for bass I have changed to singles on spoons for trolling if you have changed them on body baits has it affected the catch to long line...
  18. saltybigstick

Lp smallies june 30

Got our of work at 2 this afternoon raced home hooked up boat and grabbed nephew and bro inlaw on the water at 430 headed for same place as yesterday and lacked 1 for 3 man limet in 2 hours fished 2 more hours and couldn't get the last one :cry: bro inlaw was a good net man (y)
  19. saltybigstick

Monday June 29 lpb bass

Made it out for few hours today kept 10 2 to 3 lb caught them all trolling husky jerk black gold and orange jointed repella perch it was jamed when headed in the channel was packed from ec10 all the way past ec4 we fished from ec4 out to ec1 we tryed floating with leaches, minnows , casting...
  20. saltybigstick

Free ramp to inner bay ??

Is there a free ramp into inner bay or anywhere open at 430 5 am ??
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks