Search results

1. W

Going off grid for 6-7 weeks

Best of luck. what a great opportunity. Enjoy!! Take lots of Muskol with you!!!
  2. W

Mooring Tarp

I have used JW Canvas Works just south of Tillsonburg. They did a complete canvas replacement for me and did excellent work. 519-842-2503.
  3. W

Must be the weekend, the wind is up!?!

This summer has been brutal for boating... Seems like when the weekend rolls around, the wind is blowing from ALL directions and the lake is too rough for a guy and his boat. And to top it all off, Hurricane Harvey just added substantial cost to a tank of gas!! If the Hurricane Irma hits dry...
  4. W

Boat Travel Covers

I had JW canvas, just south of Tillsonburg, do a complete top on my 2100SC Maxum. Her attention to detail was terrific. She made sure I could walk under the top without having to bend. Her options for style, colour and finish were endless. She also cut my tonneau cover for the boat so I...
  5. W

Leaving Port Dover Marina Yesterday Afternoon

You know, you can't fix stupid. If it's that bad in Port Dover, I'm sure it was twice as bad on the west side of the point. Best thing would have been to leave it tied to the slip for another day. It's not worth risking life and limb!!
  6. W

Fishing Report LPBay

Had the opportunity to hit the bay this morning, launching from Booth's harbour. The only wave on the bay was the one that our boat made. It was just like a sheet of glass at 8 am. On a tip from the local bait shop, we headed west and tried our luck in front of Shady Acres trailer park. It...
  7. W

Question regarding fish finders

I'm thinking of installing a fish finder on my newly purchased cuddly cabin. I'm looking for some feedback regarding what brand, model, options everyone feels would make a good addition to my boat. There is a limited budget so let's keep the price range below $400... A GPS model would be...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks