Search results

1. D

Walleye, rainbow or salmon

Thanks preacher!
  2. D

Is that section of the river accessible by boat or is it a wading area? Thanks for the info too!
  3. D

Thanks for the info Bob. I've never fished over that way but always looking for new spots. Might have to give that a try.
  4. D

Where's a fella got to go to find some walleye, rainbow or salmon now? Just got my boat back from the shop and I'd like to get a couple fish for the freezer and smoker (salmon) before the snow flies. Thanks for any info. Dave
  5. D

Family fishing today

Taking the family out today for some boating and fishing. Was thinking port Bruce but with the derby on its likely a zoo there. Kids want to do some swimming too. Looking for suggestions! Thanks! Dave
  6. D

May 8th pike fishing with the old man

Sounds like a good time!
  7. D

Kicker size??

My brother in law just picked up a new 20 HP Suzuki 4 stroke and apparently it is the lightest in its class by 50lbs! It is the same power head for the 9.9, 15 and 20. It was $3000 brand new. Not sure how much the 9.9's are. Just another brand to throw in the mix! Lol
  8. D

Boating Weather?

I looked at the old cut cam and it doesn't look too bad....that being said, the honey-do list for today has now grown! LOL. Just a question....with the strong east wind, will that push colder water into the inner bay? If so, would that any effect on the pike bite? Thanks for all of the input...
  9. D

Boating Weather?

I forgot about the camera. I'll have a look at it but I'm guessing I'll be waiting yet another week. It sucks but not as much as driving all the way down there to find out its too rough! LOL Thanks for the info Slayer. Off to knock a job off the "honey-do" list I guess!
  10. D

Boating Weather?

Just wondering what the bay looks like today. Is it worth the drive down from London or is it too windy down there? I'm getting antsy to get the boat out and try for some pike but don't want to waste my time and gas if I can't get out. I have a deep V 17 footer so I can handle some waves. Just...
  11. D

Minnows at Port Bruce

Wondering what the minnow situation is at Port Bruce. I'm heading down tomorrow morning around 8 and looking for some perch.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks