Search results

1. stansav

Fishing Report LPB September 15

With this beautiful weather (mid of September!) decided to go out fishing with my son for few hours. Ended up with few pikes ranging from 28 to 30". Got a sunburn!
  2. stansav

Inner Bay - October 31st

According forecast winds and waves shouldn't be too bad and I decided to give a last try before sending my boat to winter storage. It was a cool morning -1 Celsius when I started fishing the Inner Bay. Very few boats, was pretty sunny during the day with pretty clear water, perch fishing was...
  3. stansav

Inner Bay July 28

Got out for fishing with my son yesterday afternoon. Fished from 4-8 and landed few basses and bonus pike and catfish.
  4. stansav

Fishing guide for inner bay?...

Hello Everyone; I am new on this forum and never been in LPB area, mostly on small lakes around Kitchener-Waterloo. I was told for boat I have (Sea Nymph R14 Yamaha 15HP) is much safer to fish on Inner Bay… I usually fish with my son (16yo) and we are looking for someone to guide us through...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks