Search results

1. S

Perch Fishing Tomorrow

Thank you Winterized .Hopefully the perch are there and biting.
  2. S

Perch Fishing Tomorrow

Planning to fish either the Bluffs ,Turkey Point or Normandale tomorrow. Any suggestions where to start?
  3. S

Planning to go perch fishing tomorrow.Anyone having any luck at the Bluffs,Turkey Point or...

Planning to go perch fishing tomorrow.Anyone having any luck at the Bluffs,Turkey Point or Normandale?
  4. S

Perchin’ LPB

Drifted until we got bites and then anchored
  5. S

Perchin’ LPB

3 of us caught 45 keepers today.Lots of small ones thrown back.Minnows from Collins were great.Just look for the pack of boats
  6. S

Perchin’ LPB

Thanks Scotts
  7. S

Perchin’ LPB

I know there have been East winds lately but has anyone been perching at Bluffs in the last 2 days?
  8. S

Bluffs Bar

Thanks for your reply's fellow Fisherman
  9. S

Bluffs Bar

Normandale was very murky so we just drifted for perch in the inner Bay.Only 2 keepers. Wind was from the east so we never made it to the bluffs.Got the minnows from Collins Marina.
  10. S

Bluffs Bar

Anyone been out to the Bluffs Bar lately targeting perch or should i go Normandale tomorrow?
  11. S

Off Topic 2011 E-tec 115 HP Engine

Thank-you for your quick replies.I will check my trim switch at the console first and hopefully that will be the problem.
  12. S

Off Topic 2011 E-tec 115 HP Engine

Driving out of Turkey point Marina yesterday my 115 HP E-Tec motor trimmed up to it's highest position and would not go down and continued to lift up constantly.I turned off the engine but still the power that lifts the engine still continued to lift up so i had to disconnect the battery. Any...
  13. S

Perch

Turkey Point Marina for launch and either Lake Erie Bait and Tackle or Collins Marina for minnows
  14. S

Perch

Caught 28 perch on Thursday at Normandale in 20 Feet. All over 8"
  15. S

Fishing Report Perch - Normandale - Tuesday, August 17th

Duck Soup - We ended up with 15 keepers.We were the boat you beside you.We talked when you first arrived at Turkey Point.You guy's must be much better fisherman than we are to land that many.
  16. S

Fishing Report Bluff Bar today.

Thanks to Duck Soup for showing me where the perch were yesterday out at the Bluffs.Took home 30 perch all over 8".Lot's of Rock bass caught also.
  17. S

Fishing Report Perch - Long Point Bay - Friday, June 26th

Fished in front TP yesterday from 9 am until noon.Kept 8 over 8" and threw back tons of dinks. Hopefully this week will be much better on the North shore.
  18. S

Bluffs Bar??

I have been to the Bluffs twice this year. Caught my limit of perch a week ago Monday along with a 20" pike ( 1pm- 3:30 pm) and 2 days later a 32" Pike and 11 perch. Perch and Pike are out there. Also went to Pottahawk this past Monday and never got a bite.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks