Search results

1. def2

left coast luvin it

[/URL] [/IMG] day 1 up at it early to catch the tide change fer halibut. crazy trying to anchor in 380 ft of water set up with crazy coat hanger thing with huge weight big hoochie n salmon belly. before to long we got sum action little coaxing n we got my first halibut 50lbs so...
  2. def2

Lake wawashkesh

Couldn't get those finicky walleye to play!! But those lakers were ready to tangle lol!! Using the new min Kota trolling motor with I pilot recorded the loop round sum drop offs locked the kicker in place balanced between the two motors n sit back watch the rods n let the min Kota do the...
  3. def2

Port Bruce trolling

Started perchin lake laid down nice trolled til dark five eyes in the box all on one rod. NASCAR on ten colors!
  4. def2

Trolling Bruce today

5. def2

Basstastic Day

Smallie dreamin oh that's reality sumtimes I have trouble telling the difference! Fished the bay Monday n bite was on took four man limit but only 23 made the pic fer got one in the live well ! Drifting tubes n luvin life
  6. def2

Temagami whitefish

Fished out of blue haven lodge ( formerly beccas haven ) this past weekend. Great time good food n fellowship n we caught sum fish too. Mackie the owner was great catering to us chumming the huts which were nice n clean, running us back n forth . Told us Sunday no hurry to leave take ur time...
  7. def2

Tarpon

Puerto Rico in April San Juan lagoons silver kings on 15lb test. I dream of those tarpon all the time we got four in on about 18 hits on dead bait. Big fish was seventy pounds. If u ever getta chance to fish tarpon do it no matter what it costs.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks