Search results

1. Whiskey Venom

perching this weekend

Was thinking of heading out to lp this weekend to try my luck at perch anyone know if they are biting well out there?
  2. Whiskey Venom

Today

Anyone out this morning in Dover
  3. Whiskey Venom

Weather apps

Anyone have any good lake weather and wave apps their using, would be much appreciated
  4. Whiskey Venom

Old cut channel

heard people were launching boats out of the old cut this weekend and getting perch off the mouth of the channel...anyone been out there yet?
  5. Whiskey Venom

port ryerse

Heard guys are catching out in ryerse, any information would be appreciated head out with my father Saturday thanks in advance
  6. Whiskey Venom

booths

Anyone fishing booths the last couple days?
  7. Whiskey Venom

Dover

Anyone fishing the pier today? Or around Dover, wanna head out tomorrow
  8. Whiskey Venom

Early am

How's the early am been for fish?
  9. Whiskey Venom

Late season goose

If anyone has room I would be interested in tagging along!! Thanks have my gear, message me and we can chat
  10. Whiskey Venom

Duck training for my dog

Hey I have just bought a new dog and am looking for training around Norfolk and body know where there is a good trainer at a good price?
  11. Whiskey Venom

Late season hunting

Looking for guys to go late season goose hunt with, if ya have a place to go I have my own gear let me know
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks