Search results

1. Bottom_Bouncer

Teeterville Firefighters 2nd Annual Carp Derby June 15th

Hey Everyone! The Teeterville Firefighters association is hosting the 2nd annual carp Derby on June 15th this year 6am - 2pm at the the Teeterville Legion. Food will be available to purchase. Adult tickets $20 and enter you in for our many door prizes like a chilly moose cooler full of booze...
  2. Bottom_Bouncer

2023 Teeterville Carp Derby June 17th

The Teeterville Firefighters Association is having the 1st annual Carp Derby on June 17th, hosted at the Teeterville Legion. Registration starts at 7:00am and derby ends at 2:00pm. All participants fishing must register. Adult tickets are $20 each, which includes entry for door prize, which...
  3. Bottom_Bouncer

Deer Reports Due Soon

Just a reminder to everyone that your deer reports are due this weekend. 👍
  4. Bottom_Bouncer

Off Topic Fishing in Jamaica

I'm heading to Runaway Bay Jamaica at the end of February til the beginning of March. I was wondering if anyone on here has fished this part of Jamaica and has any insight on local guides that you may have liked. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. Bottom_Bouncer

Snow on Ice LPB?

Planning on making the trip to LPB sunday and was wondering if there is much snow on the bay or has this wind blown the majority of it off?
  6. Bottom_Bouncer

Weekend at the Elbow?

Looking at the wind forecast for Saturday and Sunday and was wondering what peoples thoughts were on fishing the elbow with a south west wind? To me i think it should be ok but maybe someone on here has more experience with this direction of wind & speed?
  7. Bottom_Bouncer

Hastings Perch July 26

Made it out to Hastings once again with my dad and cousin and it was yet again a great success! The fishing for us was a bit slower then past trips but still lots of fun. Fishing really slowed up after the tug dropped his nets on either side of us. But there is lots of water out there so just...
  8. Bottom_Bouncer

Has anyone been out fishing at the Bluffs lately?

Was thinking about heading to the Bluffs this weekend to do some fishing. Was wondering if anyone has been out there lately. Thanks
  9. Bottom_Bouncer

May 8th pike fishing with the old man

Got out this morning at about 7:00am and fished with my dad for a few hours who has never targeted pike. We fished the deep water channel, water temp. 58 this am. Had to pack up at 10 but was able to land 7 pike 2 small muskies and 8 small mouth bass!! Great morning on the water with my dad...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks