Search results

1. tedward88

Burwell Aug 20th, afternoon

Got out with my father and nephew for an afternoon troll. Went straight out to 58 ft. Not a bit running spoons. Moved out further to 62. Set up again spoons and bodybaits. Bodybaits were out doing the spoons for set up all 4 with yaleyes and storm thundersticks. They were the ticket, hit our 3...
  2. tedward88

Long Point Smallies, July 1st 2021

Got out around 7 am today, started around bait island in 6-7 ft of water. Bites were coming in steady, minnows produced a few, but most were caught on a spinnerbait. Managed 16 by noon, my father got 3 for a total of 19.
  3. tedward88

Inner Bay Smallies June 29th 2021

Got out by bait island around 7 am this morning. First fish was caught on the first cast on a minnow. After that spinnerbaits did the rest of the damage. I ended up going 12/15. My nephew went 4/7. He caught a real nice 4 lb bass. Ended the day around 11 am. Great start to our bass season!
  4. tedward88

Off Topic Deer Creek Canoe/Kayak Bass Tournament

Hey guys. I will be putting on a bass tournament for kayaks and canoes only (no trolling motors permitted). Cost will be 30 dollars, plus 12 dollars to enter the park. It will be a three fish tournament, with the highest combined total length determining the winner. It will be a catch, photo...
  5. tedward88

Fishing Report Slow day on LPB

Lost one pike and caught one perch. How is everybody else fairing?
  6. tedward88

Big Creek Marsh

Thinking of taking the kayak up into the marsh off the causeway bridge. Anybody fish up there before? Worth the trip up the river into the marsh?
  7. tedward88

Fishing Report LPB Smallmouth

Went out today in the kayak about 1 km out front of Turkey Point Marina. Caught one Smallie in 13ft of water. Other than that a pretty slow morning with just a few rock bass.
  8. tedward88

Canoe/ Kayak launch in Port Dover?

Just wondering if anybody knows if there is a free launch in port dover for canoes and kayaks? Tia
  9. tedward88

Minnows Long Point

Anybody have minnows in long point? Looking to get some tomorrow when I head out.
  10. tedward88

Dunnville Kayak Catfish tourney.

Anybody else going to this event? It's this weekend. Thinking of taking my kayak out for the first time. Any tips for being on the river? Thanks in advance!
  11. tedward88

Waterford Ponds

Anybody been out on Waterford ponds yet? Wondering if there is enough ice.
  12. tedward88

Where to buy minnows?

Looking for places that currently have minnows for sale and at what time they open. Thanks in advance!
  13. tedward88

Where to walk out from Inner Bay

Hey guys I'm new to fishing the inner bay and just wondering where is a good place to walk out from?
  14. tedward88

Rides out on inner bay

Hey is anybody out there offering rides out and back in on the inner bay? Willing to pay just think it could be too much of a hike to get out there and back.
  15. tedward88

Little Rice Bay

Planning on going out to little rice tomorrow, first time going there. anything i should know?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks