Search results

1. B

Ice at Long Point - 1212

Thank you for your reports Jerome! Even though I am new to hunting the unit/longpoint, I have been down 2 times in the last month, and am going to try and make it down on the 28th. However, I do not have a boat (mine is up north), and I will be in a walkout. I am not sure if that is even...
  2. B

Many thanks!

Meant to also thank Glen for his insights on the marsh, and his experiences. For some reason the cold beverages clouded my remembering of names. Came doen again this past friday and we bagged a few. I also want to make it out one last time for the self serve, probably around Dec 28. Maybe I...
  3. B

Many thanks!

Many thanks to everyone on Friday! I was down for the first time hunting the unit on Friday and met lots of regulars around the fire who welcomed me, and imparted some good knowledge on me. I would like to extend my thanks for the hospitality and friendliness you gave me. Made me feel very...
  4. B

New to hunting the unit

Thanks for the information guys! If I am down on Saturdays, I will swing by the fire. I saw the skids blazing when I was down. Is the fire only on Friday nights? As I am pretty new to the unit as well as duck hunting in general, it would be nice to talk to fellow hunters, get some...
  5. B

New to hunting the unit

Hey All! Hunted the unit with a friend this past Saturday. We came down on the Friday and got in line at 4:30 for the Saturday lineup. We were spot 11 in the lineup. Not that I am complaining, just curious, however it was to my understanding you had to stay with your vehicle? about half the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks