1. Brokenwing

Great Lakes survey

Did it too
  2. Brokenwing

Fishing Report New fishing partner

Congratulations to you both.
  3. Brokenwing

Body Bait Storage

Thanks guys. I know where that is and will have to visit soon.
  4. Brokenwing

Body Bait Storage

@rcfire77 where did you get these? Very shiney, I must have some. 😁
  5. Screenshot_20231229_121255_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231229_121255_Gallery.jpg

6. Brokenwing

Minnows

Collins Marina
  7. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Extra Virgin's perch rig

Normandale has been hit or miss depending on the day. I did hear that someone got a few in the inner bay in the deeper water.
  8. Brokenwing

Oh sorry I just assumed EV made those when I was talking to him. Didn't mean to offend anyone. He was just telling me that he used those and he gave me one to try out and mentioned where to get more if I liked it.
  9. Brokenwing

Sorry I am an hour from my boat and I forgot to take a picture of it. Check out the thread by Extra Virgin titled Perchin and you can see it with perch attached.
  10. Brokenwing

Extra Virgin aka Jamie. He makes them and sells them.
  11. Brokenwing

Got gifted a homemade perch rig from EV yesterday. Off to the Outer Bay North Shore this morning to the usual spot to try it out. First time it hits bottom I put a pike in the box, off to a good start. This is a great setup, all the perch get hooked in the top of the mouth and not one swallowed...
  12. Brokenwing

Normandale

Launch at Turkey Point. Perch are in 17 fow. Had 40 on Monday and 44 on Tuesday. Some nice jumbos mixed in there as well.
  13. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Rainbow or Steelhead

I agree with Coho as well.
  14. Screenshot_20230717_170626_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20230717_170626_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

15. Screenshot_20230717_170605_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20230717_170605_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

16. Brokenwing

Flag

I was commenting on the staff flag off Turkey Point out in 20+ feet of water. I did not know about the secret rock with a flag, must be in closer. 😁🐟
  17. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Perch

1 Scoop of minnows from Collins and off we go. 2 small perch caught in the inner bay channel. Next is Turkey point, tried several spots and not even a bite. Normandale next where we caught 2 more smalls. Wind picked up and got enough lop to tow the anchor so off to Pottahawk. Tried a few spots...
  18. Brokenwing

Flag

Looked like a perch net staff flag.
  19. Brokenwing

Sliver bass

Try baking them in a caserole dish with some of your favorite topping on them. Onions, peppers, cheese, salsa, bread crumbs, or check you tube for a fish recipe to use. They are very tasty fish.
  20. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Lighthouse 12/07/23

I just found this.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks