Search results

1. J

lake scugog

got a cottage on lake scugog wondering if i should take boat 1700 crestliner super hawk 115.mite be to big.can i pull tubers boards skis or not aloud .HELP!!!!!!
  2. J

glasgow today

fished 64 ft west 3-4 th wind mill circled till got one man limit 3 hrs. all 5-6 lbs.
  3. J

lake huron

trying to get ahold off kettle point marina RXR . does anybody no if boat launch is open????want to go out tomorrow.
  4. J

Fishing Report one day fishing licence

how to get one for family over 18.
  5. J

bridge port bruce

will i be able to drive my boat under temporary? tomorrow.
  6. J

info for lake ontario salmon fishing

thinking port dalhousie or st chatharines witch is better and whats a good time to go for salmon in this area.thanks for any input.
  7. J

leamington day 2

2 -3 footers alot ove boats out .auto pilot worked great.so wife could have fun to . 2 person limit 3 hrs.winds getting ugly next few days.golfing tomorrow . home friday. be looking for bruce burwell perch next.
  8. J

leamington today

started fishing by 8 one man limit by 10 sume smaller ones. waves 5 to 6 ft. only had to go 2 to 3 miles out.
  9. J

bradfield marina

hanging out with my port burwell buddys last night they said new owners not interested in running marina that would be a big loss.
  10. J

fishing nets port bruce

just talked to buddy perch fishing. he lost his anchor so he thought he'd try drift fishing he got caught on something thought it was hes anchor he had 30 lbs braided line on. to his amazement he pulled up fishing net.what he saw was pretty ugly lots of big perch and the worst was the net was...
  11. J

burwell pics

little rough to start fished 58 to 61 ft just to west side of sandhills 6 nice sized pic i 4 lbs rainbow 9 nice silver bass. fished 8:30 to 2:00
  12. J

burwell pics

fished east just before sand hills 67ft tons of markings 2 man only got 7 nice ones from 9 to 12 the lake was fantastic
  13. J

Fishing Report port bruce pickeral fri

fished half way between bruce an port stanly 67 ft 6 pic 1 bow gresay chichen and nascar on down riggers did all the work. lots of farm animals an bass.
  14. J

icy winter fuel perch shortage

london free press friday page 2
  15. J

bruce pics monday

830 to 12 9 pics got most in 68 ft cruzeing around the nets west down riggers did nothing . lead core the best run 1 dipsy got a couple.green was the colour of the day.spent hours cleaning lake flies out of my boat.they where hurabley .
  16. J

port burwell friday

fished east half way to sand hills 40 ft 2man limit 3 hr the other 50 boats probabely got theres.my buddy matty got 8 pics an rain bow out of bruce 60 65 ft . tomrrow forcast says watch british open. ps great minnows at bradlys . ps forgot how to spell.in rush gotta go.
  17. J

port bruce perch

fished east past three trees before wind mills 23 to26 feet one man limit 3 hrs. good luck weekend worries.
  18. J

port bruce minnows

had a buddy catching minnows this morning, there was a mnr (fishing police) in an unmarked car, not wearing a uniform, counting peoples minnows. Just a heads up.
  19. J

slow day at bruce

me and matty fished in new friend al surfen turfs boat real sweat ride.only got 75 had to work and be pataint.33 to 48 ft west. it was a great day to be out in october 10th.
  20. J

port bruce perch today

me and matty fished 38ft west by three trees.2 man limit from730 to12 spent couple off hrs hunting.lots off jumbs. filled 4 medium size freezer bags .big waves but great day.now that i think about it 48 ft not my boat.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks