Search results

1. grass island

Here fishy

Finally bought one,,, wanted one for years. Should make a good addition to the moose camp(y)
  2. grass island

Perching July 24

Took wify out for her first time perching lakeside today after work. Fished 6-8pm in 48' between Sandhills and Clear Creek. Shut it down with 80 nice keepers,,,, funny sh#t watching her set the hook
  3. grass island

High water levels today

If you still have a boat in today, might be good to check on it and the wind is going to pick up later today as well. Thx again George at old cut marina for checkn on mine
  4. grass island

Burwell perch

3 of us fished 12:30-3 this aft. Marked fish first spot we stopped at. Bite was steady 150 10"-12" average size. 5 miles east of port in 37 fow. Good times!
  5. grass island

R&R Outdoors Friday opens at?

Any help appreciated
  6. grass island

Around the point

Beauty of a day for a boat ride,, made it out to Hastings fished for 3 hours and got our count. 46 fow inline with the last cottage.
  7. grass island

It Never Gets Old

Always gets the heart a pumping big or small. This one was 21lb 9.5 beard 1 1/8" spurs. Shot him at 15 yrds after he kicked the sh:t out of my decoy.
  8. grass island

Long Point Beach Motel

Sad to see it knocked down today. In the 70's our family went there few times a year before buying our cottage. Great memories. Onward and upward
  9. grass island

Jimmy Rigggn check on your boat

Tried calln first. I was down this morn and it was rubbing on the dock so readjusted the pool noodles but its a temp fix. I'm going back down this aft to go huntn ill bring a couple fenders if you haven't bin there already.
  10. grass island

R I P

Reed 1999 nov 1 - 2013 aug 6
  11. grass island

Perchn Hastings July 15

Went around the point again tried a few spots on the way with no luck. Made it to Hastings searched 42-50 fow and found them in 46 fow. 2 man limit in 2hrs,, kept fish between 7"-11" let a lot go over 11". What a great day for a boat ride!!
  12. grass island

Long Point lakeside perchn

Put some hours on the boat today. Headed out of Old Cut at 7:30 went around the point and back out front of the new park. Finally marked some baitfish dropped the hook in 45 fow 1 1/2 hrs two man limit. Went to Pier 67 for lunch on the way back. Good times.
  13. grass island

MY SIDE OF THE STORY "OPENING MORN"

On the water by 4:45am running a little late. Headed to little rice to find people on the ball set up and waiting. So off to Jone's to see alot of signs like usual(5 signs and no one to befound 5:30) Waited till 30min before first shoot(still no one)parked between two signs that wouldn't work...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks