Search results

1. shorefisher

Jigging walley long point shoal.

Hey guys. I have not fished lake erie walleyes before and lookin for some tips or advice with your experiences. I have a 12 ft zodiac outfitted with a 20 hp merc. I feel like I would like to try jigging walleyes off the long point shoal. Has anyone had luck with this?
  2. shorefisher

Normadale perch

#1 and I are heading to the lake for the first time this year in our 11 ft zodiac and 6 hp on the back and would like to try off normandale for perch. Are they still around normandale?
  3. shorefisher

Me and number one heading to halfwaylake and restoule Provincial Park

So the boss lady and I are heading up to halfwaylake and restoule Provincial Park. I was just wondering if anybody is ever fished around these areas and has any information that they may be willing to put forth. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance guys.
  4. shorefisher

Port Burwell perching?

Gonna be heading to Burwell on Saturday morning to set up shop on the pier out there for some perch. Anyone hear of any lick our there lately? I'll post a live report as the day moves on.
  5. shorefisher

Backus conservation.

Thinking about heading to Backus for a paddle with the yaks, just wondering what kind of fishing is available.... is there perch in there? lol.
  6. shorefisher

Sturgeon lake kawarthas

Number one and myself are heading to sturgeon lake this week. Just wondering what the lake and fishing are like. Any decent spots? Difficult channels to travel?
  7. shorefisher

Burwell perchin

Headed out to sandhills today with number one and my pops. Fished 48 fow managed 26 perch and a beauty 8 lb walleye. Great day out there today.
  8. shorefisher

Winds

15 k south winds for Monday. I have a 17 foot wilker with a 90 hp on the back. Would the lake be OK to launch out of Burwell to do some perching with those winds?
  9. shorefisher

Bruce or burwell

Anyone hear if the perch have pushed to the piers yet?
  10. shorefisher

Anyone catching perch in Mitchells or Cooks bay?

Me and my pops would like to get some perch for supper next Tuesday. We are going to be coming down to longoing on Saturday, I will post results. But has anyone hear of Mitchells or Cooks bay results?
  11. shorefisher

Boat slip

Hey guys. I am just curious on a average how much does a slip cost for a season at places like Bruce, Burwell, or even the turkey point area? Thanks for any info you guys can give.
  12. shorefisher

Burwell/Bruce?

Anyone catching perch off the piers?
  13. shorefisher

Kayak launch

Hey guys is there a ramp near old cut where I could launch my yaks?
  14. shorefisher

Pier perch

Anyone hear of any luck of perch being caught off the piers in Dover or port Burwell of Bruce?
  15. shorefisher

pier fishing?

Any reports of perch at the piers?
  16. shorefisher

inner bay perch

Hey guys thinking about heading down to lpb and launching put of rowan. Are the perch in the inner bay?
  17. shorefisher

Conestogo lake

Think number one and I are gonna try conestogo our tomorrow anyone have any info on this lake? Is it a pretty decent fishing spot?
  18. shorefisher

Dover pier fishing

Me and my old man are heading down to dover tomorrow for father's day something we do every year. We like to spend the time chatting about life and just relaxing. Here is hoping the perch bite turns on for tomorrow. I will post my results and let you all know what happened lol.
  19. shorefisher

headin to port rowan sunday

Number 1 and myself are gonna head down to port rowan on sunday again... here is hoping the fish will still be lurking around. .. I will post my report after what looks to be a beauty day for fishin.
  20. shorefisher

port rowan Sunday June 1

Sorry for the late report.. but me and number 1 made it out Sunday set up our kayaks and we're fishing in 5-6 feet of water by 10:30. We drifted around a bit about an hour with very little luck.. then wham 2 double headers threw in the anchors and set up shop. Action was non stop for about 2...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks