Search results

1. pins_cj

Few Days of Inner Bay Bass

Had a blast with some great fishing buddies for the past few days. Largies, Smallies, Pike, Perch and even a couple of sheephead!! Threw everything at them in all the usual places and had good success dragging bottom with both live bait and plastics. Finished the trip with successful senkos...
  2. pins_cj

Staging Spring Browns

Hey all; hope you can help a fellow out or point him in the right direction.... I got the boat out early and have been trying to target the staging Browns around Normandale and Ryerse. Used the same technique as Jordan success fishing shallow water, slow presentation, inline boards and body...
  3. pins_cj

End of Summer Fishing Trip with the Boys!

Pulled the boat out, grabbed a couple of the friends and went out for a beauty day to Port Burwell with my boys. Thought we would start the day perching and go from there. Day started out perfect with a sunny day, quiet-ish launch, and a flat lake. Headed to Hastings and that is where the...
  4. pins_cj

Elbow Again 8-Aug-12

Even with the big storm passing through last night; I promised a young Minnesota guy to take him out for a day of fishing. Hit the Elbow and had lines in around 7:30am. Fished until 11:00 and marked a lot of fish and bait. I wasn't expecting much but still ended up with 2x decent walleye...
  5. pins_cj

Elbow Monday August 5th

With some great coaching from 10-7; Waterboy and myself headed out for our maiden voyage to the Elbow. Boy; we weren't disappointed! Hit the Elbow, were fishing around 7:00am and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately; our report will not be as useful as we hoped it would be! The only...
  6. pins_cj

Perching East Shelf / Shoal off of Port Dover

Hey guys; I need some help here and trying to get the young ones on some perch. With the east wind; we had a tough go of it on Saturday but ran into some guys who got into some around the "East Shelf" just outside of the harbor. I have just moved back to the area but I can't figure out where...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks