Search results

1. silversam

Port Bruce May 9 th

The wife and I launched from North Erie Marine with 1 scoop of minnows in search of a feed of Perch and as always Greg treated us great . We moved around a couple of times till we found them but when we found them they were on a feeding frenzy . Lots of big ones to be had . 35 feet south east...
  2. silversam

2 days 2 limits

Was out yesterday and today south east of Port Bruce and the Eye's were hitting pretty good . Yesterday 6 eyes and 2 big Perch . Today 12 eyes and one 9 1/2 # Bow. Yesterday 10 and 8 color lead with pink panty's or orange / red worm harness took all but one fish witch was taken on a fire tiger...
  3. silversam

Port Bruce July 14

What a day . My nephew Don wanted to go out fishing so we headed to Port Bruce and were rewarded well . We started off by grabbing 2 scoops of minnows and lunching from North Erie marina and headed out to 58 ft. . Set up and trolled around 58 – 62 ft. . This produced 4 nice eyes , 1 - 8 1/2 lb...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks