Recent content by rray

1. rray

Port Bruce Yesterday

https://www.stthomastoday.ca/2021/07/22/london-man-drowns-off-port-bruce/
  2. rray

Fishing Report Port Bruce June 13.

went late morning 11 Am Sunday . Water nice and calm. Started up @52 to 55 fow went south, no bite. Came back north end up with 6 for 8. Got first one at 51 fow alway to 48 fow. Downrigger down 20 ft. 4 colrs leadcores. 3 rainbows and 3 walleys. Million of flies everywhere. Cheers
  3. IMG_20210614_092815.jpg

IMG_20210614_092815.jpg

4. rray

Off Topic Hummingbird Fishfinder Help

Try this,!!!! Loony I had the same unit as your, and same issued after I installed mind 6 years ago. I brought to Woodstock store and they up date a new version. And they told me to connected the wire from the unit direct to battery. If you have extended wire you must do good connection or...
  5. rray

Anyone lose a gas can?

Dear peck43 Yes I did lost my gas tank yesterday. Thank you. Can I have back. My number 519 902 3520. Call or text me Thank a lots
  6. rray

East of Port Bruce Sunday

Got one scope from North Marina after stop raining this morning. First time of the year head out of Port Bruce end up only 11 jumbo perches and a few small. Slow bite but good day. By the three trees at 45 fow.
  7. rray

Testingray

Port Bruce2017 CH]
  8. rray

Live report from Bruce. Sunday Sept 13

Lol. When I changed my avatar it came out like that. I don't know why? And I like it. Get sick after came in land. Water too rough. Thanks
  9. rray

Live report from Bruce. Sunday Sept 13

Perches consistently bite every time. 34 Fow straigt from pier.
  10. rray

open seat tomorrow morning.

Open seat full. Thanks
  11. rray

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Thank Horty! good report. Would you do one in the afternoon please. I'm very appreciated if you do one in the afternoon .
  12. rray

Port Bruce perch today 10:30 - 4:00

Good reported. The eyes also here at port Bruce. Went out last night from 5 to sun set got 5 eyes at 51 fow. Using 5 colors only.
  13. rray

Sunday Oct. 19. Port Bruce

Thanks, I used salted minnows only.
  14. rray

Thanks Stomp. Only 29.99 at TSC special few month ago.
  15. rray

Headed out today at west of Port Bruce @45 fow. None stopped action until limited of two people
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks