Recent content by pbritt

1. pbritt

First trip 2016

Where can I find this product.
  2. pbritt

sat fishing

Thanks for a great day skinny. Hopefully we can go out another day.
  3. pbritt

the bay

Yes I know ur bd1. We all seem to follow u. That's usually where the fish are. Thanks.
  4. pbritt

the bay

Where is BD-1
  5. pbritt

DWP< Still there 9/17/14

We just kept 25 jumbos. Good for supper and the freezer.
  6. pbritt

DWP< Still there 9/17/14

Where u in the 50' depth or out further. Tried Hastings for first time Sunday. Fish where a lot bigger and more of them out in 60'depth. What a great day out on the water with great weather.
  7. pbritt

Time to Start Thinking About winterizing and Storage...

Inboard. No oil change. Just winterize. Any special combo deal for winterizing and shrink wrapping.
  8. pbritt

Time to Start Thinking About winterizing and Storage...

What do you charge for winterizing.
  9. pbritt

port burwell today

R&R is a long way out of my way. I guess I will cross my fingers for minnows at Burwell.
  10. pbritt

port burwell today

Weather looks promising for tomorrow. Hope it's good taking out a few buds. Hope there's minnows.
  11. pbritt

first time to the Bluffs no clue if i was in right area

Hey skinny you never told me you got skunked. Lol
  12. pbritt

Minnows at burwell.

I'm taking 4 of our local volenteer firefighters out of burwell for some perchin and would hate to disappoint and have no bait.
  13. pbritt

Minnows at burwell.

Any problem getting minnows at burwell. Hate make the trip down and find out there's no minnows.
  14. pbritt

Burwell weather.

Thanks. Maybe go to inner bay instead.
  15. pbritt

Burwell weather.

Was thinking about doing some perchin this Monday. Weather doesn't look to bad but new to burwell and don't want to get cought out there. Have a 18' boat.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks