Recent content by Jimmy walsh

1. J

30-06 vs .270

Gave my daughter my 270 as can use around here. She has dropped 3 moose with it no issues 1 bullet in each of them and down
  2. J

Off Topic Silverado to Colorado

Truck or SUV might pull it but your ownership compared to factory specs might say something very different . Found out this year hunting. F 150 with a 18’ aluminum trailer with bikes. $375 from OPP over weight . Depends on load and your GWVR on ownership
  3. J

Ace first 20 hr trip north for moose

Think both were and chest damaged. Very close shot with a slug.
  4. J

They definitely don’t want us up there or moose hunting buy sounds of things ! I put orange helmet coat rain paints on took a mug of coffee too go for a drive kill a couple hours No gun no shells not even a knife as we had 3 out of 6 moose and quit so kids could have fishing derby and my...
  5. J

I almost got charged for hunting with this on. If had 4 birds you better have 4spent shells or littering fine and if helmet on get off bike to get a bird put orange hat on or fine also. I painted a our 2 helmets 5 years ago lol
  6. 5B12748D-8F00-4E08-A06F-4150B98DA2CC.jpeg

5B12748D-8F00-4E08-A06F-4150B98DA2CC.jpeg

7. J

You here the cop say a guy actually knew. Him. Yes he did ! His daughter was driving there fully enclosed kubota last year he was hiding same spot 25 mins in bush. 11 year old driving ( she actually drives a full size excavator loading truck at home ) They were just out for a drive no...
  8. J

I’m same area A bit south of Armstrong Yes was brutal. Guy came in with his wife on a new side by side to say a cow was close by. They were pulled over 4 x by same 2 opp . Buddy sent this. We are in video They race in you see plywood shed then talk about guys hunting there. 30 years...
  9. E47F8E50-0A7A-445B-9877-25F3CF969066.jpeg

E47F8E50-0A7A-445B-9877-25F3CF969066.jpeg

10. J

Way home a bit overkill also. Cochran had huge check point. Opp - Mto - Mof then Mnr They seem to want to stop moose hunting and southwestern people from going up and spending $$ and having fun Used to the mnr in checking witch I have no problem with but last 2 years have been bad and them an...
  11. J

thanks. Yes great group of guys and kids have a blast. This year was not as fun as opp had a blitz on. 3 in our camp caught on. Highway over weight with 1/2 tons pulling 4 atv s ( yes varying scales in cars now ) and they drove 15mins in logging road to our camp 5x . Don’t mind getting...
  12. J

Thanks ! Daughter 3rd moose and her first buck last year We moose hunt 9 guys 7 kids. A couple grand dads in group so it’s a great trip We laugh now as us old boys. ( all in the 45-50 year old ) that our shooting days are over Yes the kids love it and all have got a moose now but 2 that are...
  13. 0AD7BAEF-6786-456E-A5AA-7B0FBDC415F4.jpeg

0AD7BAEF-6786-456E-A5AA-7B0FBDC415F4.jpeg

14. J

Thanks Other guys boy first moose. 44.5. Might be a long time for a bigger bull
  15. J

Loved the entire 2 weeks!!! Daughter got cow and calf
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks