Recent content by JayTF1

1. J

Targerting suggestions -> Bass/Perch

Taking the 7year old out for the fist time on Erie to hunt for some Smallies and Perch. We typically fish the Kawarthas where the water depth is very predictable. (I'm new to this whole great lakes thing) What depth should I be targeting for Bass right now? Reports are showing that bass are...
  2. J

Blind Recommendation

Thanks Tom. We are looking into some painting options. Let's pretend the canoe doesn't get painted. What are a few ideal spots where we travel and retrieve by canoe, but keep it covered under camouflage on a bank while hunting? I understand that time of year and conditions play a factor.
  3. J

Blind Recommendation

Hi there; new to the sport and fairy excited to have discovered long point waterfowling. From what I've read so far, it seems like all the folks involved are top notch. Great work! I'm looking for a recommendation to reserve a blind this fall that supports waders and\or a canoe with a troller...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks