Recent content by gcman

1. G

Looking for or considering a new Ranger 621

Exactly, the savings are significant. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone is interested before I order. This is a fantastic Great Lakes multi-species platform. No, I'm not a sponsor of the forum. Any questions just ask of feel free to contact me. Cheers,
  2. G

Yes, in case you're wondering this a prostaff boat and will save you big time, it would be hard to find a Ranger like this with this few hours at this price. Any questions email me at gavin@getbit.ca or call at 416-570-8630 Cheers,
  3. G

I recently sold my '10 Ranger 621 and will be ordering a new '14 Ranger 621 in the next couple of weeks. If you've been looking for or considering a Ranger 621 but just haven't seen or found any configurations/colors or condition you liked feel free to contact me. I could order the colors and...
  4. G

Inaugural Spring Salmon Showdown

We are happy to say that as of the close of registration we have a total of 21 teams paid & registered. Would have liked to have seen a full field but it's still going to be a great event with a total of 6 cash prizes, 1st through to 5th plus big fish along with some great prizes for a...
  5. G

Burwell Perch Derby?

Are you referring to the walleye tournament which took place last year at the beginning of August, if so that was run by the Strait Line Anglers Club. There will be another one this year, Once I get the exact date i post the details back up here. Cheers G The only thing better than a day of...
  6. G

Just an fyi, 2 days left to register as the deadline is Friday April 20th @ 7pm. Cheers G. The only thing better than a day of fishing is,,,another day of fishing!
  7. G

INAUGURAL SPRING SALMON SHOWDOWNWe're proud to introduce the inaugural SPRING SALMON SHOWDOWN. A new volunteer based 1 day salmon tournament aimed at being fun, inexpensive, yet competitive as well as provide maximum payout to 5th place plus Big Fish! Following the great day a BBQ will be...
  8. G

Freezing fish tip

I love my FoodSaver:) Picked it up a few years ago on sale for approx $80 if memory serves me correct. I Googled the model # before buying it only discover it was a $200 unit. Just within the past day or so I saw them on sale at Walmart or Canadian Tire for $80. And yes, I'll agree to a...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks