Recent content by Donegal

1. D

Ojibwa on the way ?

quote: Originally posted by G.Mech quote: Originally posted by Three Bouys G.Mech, Great job on your part for the daily reports and awesome pictures!! Jim No problem, and thanks again for the kind words. It's been a lot of fun to be involved although the hours were long and the pay...
  2. D

bayfield river

I was at Costco today ... fresh whole cohoe, $8.99 lb, cheap but not much of a fight
  3. D

What a ride this would be!

quote: Originally posted by Big Dave Hey Jim I thought it would be rough this morn. Some friends went to Burwell today and boated to Hastings. They got 250 good fish. I will have to get out with you for pike and maybe some of those HUGE Musky that are rumored out there:D Good fishing...
  4. D

Fire

Did anyone see the big fire on Bait Island last night ? I think the coast guard was called, looked like it was a brush fire ... it was huge !!
  5. D

Limits?

quote: Originally posted by Three Bouys quote: Originally posted by Big Dave Did anyone limit on the bay this ice season? Seems it was tough all around. BD Dave, I limited 4 times this winter. Went downstairs to the freezer on pulled out some perch and some pike and didnt have to go...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks