Zone 19 boundries for pike?

rodphoto7

Looking for some insight to the fishing regulations around Zone 19. Specifically pike fishing. If I'm reading this right you can pike fish in the Innerbay. Would fishing in the marinas be part of that zone? For example, if I paddled around the marina of Turkey Point close to the mouth would that be legal territory for Pike? I made a mistake earlier this season and I don't want to make it again.
Thx!

Last edited:
Looking for some insight to the fishing regulations around Zone 19. Specifically pike fishing. If I'm reading this right you can pike fish in the Interbay. Would fishing in the marinas be part of that zone? For example, if I paddled around the marina of Turkey Point close to the mouth would that be legal territory for Pike? I made a mistake earlier this season and I don't want to make it again.
Thx!

I had a similar question about Pt Bruce since some people were saying that because you are technically parked in Zone 16, those were the regs you had to follow. Others were saying no you're fishing in Zone 19 off that pier. So I called the Ministry, 519-773-9241 (Aylmer office) followed the automated prompts which transferred the call to the Peterborough info center and I asked someone there and they gave me the correct info I required.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks