Fishing Report Youth fishing, did they go out this morning?

I was down around 11:30, it looked like everything that could have been done to give the kids a special moment in their lives other than the fishing was done today.

Lots of smiles and happy people together.

I can hardly wait for pictures and reports of their coming, on the water ventures. 🌻

Last edited:
I was down around 11:30, it looked like everything that could have been done to give the kids a special moment in their lives other than the fishing was done today.

Lots of smiles and happy people together.

I can hardly wait for pictures and reports of their coming, on the water ventures. 🌻
Was a great day even with out fishing and hvyhaul that brisket you made you knocked it out of the park thanks again sir

Let's hipe we can get the kids fishing tommorow

the morning forecast looks great, I hope all the kids and their bigger kid partners have a great day. Not sure if I can make it back down Sunday, but doubt there will be any brisket left anyways...lol

With the level of silence so far, I know they've been very busy putting this event together, this upcoming post needs to be a number of all encompassing posts with pictures and videos.

More than one due to picture number restrictions per post. 😁🤪🌻

the morning forecast looks great, I hope all the kids and their bigger kid partners have a great day. Not sure if I can make it back down Sunday, but doubt there will be any brisket left anyways...lol

Absolutely @Outdorman here's hoping.

It was an honour to meet you and your Mrs yesterday and you are correct, there is no more brisket. 😔

allgone.jpg

Okay @Derkd9 you can stop laughing at me now, I got some much needed rest. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks