your not fishing today! oh yeah have a look

My Ugly stick is 27 years old, and still as good as the day I got it as a gift. And it was still made in North America at that time. :)
Use it for everything!

Not all of them. 35 years ago my cousin was showing off his new Ugly Stick and said watch this and proceeded to snap it in half. Lets see that again Joe.

Josh at Angling outfitters talked me into some Zebco Rhino rods to mate up with 2 new Okuma Clarion reels for lead core saying these rods are indestructible. I said how can rod that low in price not be indestructible so he proceeded to bend the rod in every direction and into a curl and a half convincing me to buy 2. One is still going but the other didn't prove to be indestructible after I tilted my outboard onto it one day at NE Marina. Josh proudly said if it ever breaks for any reason then just bring it back but I didn't have the heart to do that to him. :D

They're tough rods. I have been using them on my backpack/canoeing trips. They take a lot of abuse (from me and the odd fish or two) and still are in good shape. I still have one from the 80's.

I luv the commercial, btw.

WR

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks