Youngs Creek

In all honesty, they very well could have been indian. In todays world, you can be "white as white" and be classified as one.. That's what happens when the government hands out status cards to anyone that wants one.

a guy who i've been buddies with since i was a kid has a mother who is part native. 3-4 years ago he decided to apply for status just to see if they'd give him one as he was pondering the idea of going to college. you guessed it, he got it. 100% free schooling for two years to become a cop and when he was done he simply changed his mind and decided to go back to school for another couple years to get into healthcare.

i guess you can't really blame him for getting it, but i believe only those who are 100% native should be entitled to status.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks